A Class Care is an award nominated care provider that prides itself on delivering personalised care in Cambridgeshire and county wide.
We specialise in providing live in care, night care and block care services to clients that wish to remain at home.
A Class care services are tailor made to meet the exact needs of our clients.
- Short Term Respite Care – Providing loved ones with intermittent care or break cover
- Hospital Discharge Care – Providing both long term or short term care to clients following a surgery or hospital admission.
- Long Term Live In Care – Provide support services to clients that are frail or infirm
- Dementia Care – 22 Hour Support to clients that have a recent or long term diagnoses
- Challenging Behavior – Providing clients with on going to support to assist with managing varying needs
- Palliative Care – Sensitive and respectful care enabling our clients to pass away with dignity at home
- Clinical care such as PEG Feeding & Stoma Care
All our care services are bespoke to the individual and our friendly dedicated Care Team will arrange specialist support to you or your loved one.
We have a ‘Good’ CQC rating which reflects the dedicated service that our Care Team aims to achieve. Including providing person centered care and treating all our clients with both dignity and respect.
Benefits of choosing A Class Care
- Top 5 Home Care provider finalist for the Health Care Awards
- You will have a dedicated Case Manager that will be with you or your loved one throughout care service with us
- Highly skilled and trained Live In Carer’s
- Reputable organization that puts the needs of our clients first
- Personalised Care service which you or your loved one to be involved in every aspect of your care
- Flexible service that can be adapted as you or your loved one’s care needs develop
Visit our website or call 01223 864066 to discuss our services.
Visit A Class Care Cambridge